Home > Returns
1.Black Star Gourmets business practices are guided by the FDA and other pertinent federal, state and local food safety rules and regulations.
2. Black Star Gourmets corporate mission is to safeguard the public health and promote the public welfare by protecting the consuming public from injury by product use and the purchasing public from injury by merchandising deceit, flowing from intrastate and intrastate commerce in food.
3. Black Star Gourmet uses special, secure, temperature and humidity controlled packaging technology to assure safe food transportation to its destination.
4. Any accidental transportation damage must be addressed with shipping carrier in accordance with their specific policy.
5. To prevent our product from the risks associated with spoilage, adulteration or misbranding, we cannot resell returned food items. Hence, we must discard returned food.
6. Returns and exchanges: All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh and should be inspected immediately upon arrival. Credit will not be granted if unsatisfactory items are discarded or partially consumed. Please keep all packaging intact for any returns. All claims must be made with twenty-four hours of receipt of shipment and a return authorization code will be issued the return ticket is approved. Once the claim is received and accepted by Black Star Gourmet, we will automatically re-ship merchandise. No returns will be accepted without this code.
ALL RETURN CLAIMS MUST BE MADE TO:
Black Star Gourmet
In the subject line please write: RETURN CLAIM (Customer Name)
7. Order cancellation: All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
8. All delivery dates are approximate. Black Star Gourmet shall not be liable for any damage as a result of any delay or failure to deliver for any reason including, but not limited to, problems with suppliers, any act of God, act of Buyer, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request, fire, flood, accident, sabotage, strike, slowdown or other labor difficulties, war, riot, delay in transportation, or defaults of common carriers. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period of time equal to the time lost because of delay. Buyer's exclusive remedy for Black Star Gourmet's inability to deliver for any reason shall be rescission of this agreement, which Buyer may only exercise before Black Star Gourmet has delivered the product to a carrier at any point of shipment.
9. This agreement and the terms and conditions hereof shall constitute the entire agreement between Black Star Gourmet and Buyer. No term or provision of this agreement may be amended, waived, discharged or terminated orally, but only by an instrument in writing signed by all parties, except as otherwise expressly provided herein.
10. This agreement and all rights hereunder shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of New York (without regard to any rules or principles of conflicts of laws that might look to any jurisdiction outside of the Slate of New York). The parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of any Federal or state court located in New York, and each party irrevocably agrees that any action may be heard and determined in such Federal or state court. The parties further irrevocably waive to the fullest extent that each may effectively do so, the defense of an inconvenient forum to the maintenance of any action in New York.
11. In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this transaction (whether suit be brought or not), the unsuccessful party in such dispute shall pay to the successful party all costs and expenses incurred by the successful party, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, including costs and attorney.
Please inspect arrived package and products as soon as they arrive to your door!