Home > Shipping
1. Shipping method: After an item has been added to the "Shopping Cart", you may select the shipping method. Perishable Items are shipped via FedEx/UPS Priority Overnight (1 day). For Non-perishable Items you may select FedEx Ground delivery service (3 - 7 days). If you decide to combine perishable and non-perishable items from your order in one shipment, the entire order will be classified as perishable.
2. Shipping and handling charges will be shown after an item has been added to the "Shopping Cart" and applies only to orders within the Continental United States.
Packaging charges for certain perishable items may apply over and above shipping rates.
Typical packages cost us about $8 to pack including packing materials, boxes, ice packs, foam, etc. To offset this, a handling charge is added during checkout. For a multiple address shipment, each package is subject to its own handling charge.
For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and for international orders, please contact our Customer Service at 1-888-336-4441.
Signature for delivery: a $3.00 fee if you require a signature, signature release is free.
Saturday delivery: a $15 fee will be applied for all orders with a Saturday delivery request.
Alaska and Hawaii: a $25 fee will be applied over our regular shipping prices (no ground delivery available).
3. Order deadlines:
A $15 fee will be applied for all orders with a Saturday delivery request.
No orders are processed or shipped on weekend days.
Due to shipping limitations, we are unable to ship packages for delivery on the following holidays or the day thereafter: New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day.
4. We are unable to accept orders for delivery to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
5. Products freshness: Black Star Gourmet has a dedicated commitment to ensuring the safe, efficient delivery of our food products. To this end, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our specially designed packaging system. We use an air tight, fully insulated, temperature retaining packaging system that keeps its contents cool for a full 48 hours in ambient temperatures of up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit or 24 hours in temperatures up to 105 degrees. Through the use of specially designed packaging system, Black Star Gourmet can absolutely guarantee that the food products you receive from us are in the same fresh condition as when they left our facility.
Due to possible delays in the transportation process, part of the product may be frozen to preserve freshness. Some product has been subjected to thermal treatment to preserve it's freshness and taste.
We ask that you (or someone else) are available at the delivery address to sign for the package and refrigerate perishable items upon delivery as soon as possible. In case you choose to leave the package at your door Black Star Gourmet will not take responsibility if perishable items spoil. To feel the genuine flavor and real freshness of fine gourmet products, please make the essential preparations in advance.
7. Pricing Changes: Our products are subject to availability. Blackstargourmet.com reserves the right to modify it's pricing to reflect market supply changes. Our website shows the most current pricing on all products.
8. Returns and Exchanges: All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh and should be inspected immediately upon arrival. Credit will not be granted if unsatisfactory items are discarded or partially consumed. Please keep all packaging intact for any returns. All claims must be made within twenty-four hours of receipt of shipment and a return authorization code will be issued. Once the claim is received and accepted by Black Star Gourmet, we will automatically re-ship merchandise. No returns will be accepted without this code.
ALL RETURN CLAIMS MUST BE MADE TO: Black Star Gourmet email@example.com
In the subject line please write: RETURN CLAIM (Customer Name)
For more information about shipping, contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important!Please inspect arrived package and products as soon as they arrive to your door! If your package has arrived damaged or tampered with, please contact the carrier (UPS or FedEx) and our Customer Service Department. Any delay in contacting the carrier and our Customer Service Department makes it more difficult to file a claim. Please keep ALL packaging and items EXACTLY AS THEY ARRIVED.